The Gift: A novel

My project for www.nanowrimo.org A man finds himself alone on a paradisical island where has has no need to work to support himself. His life is spent transforming the island.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, United States

I am an awkward, stubborn, slightly insane woman who would rather talk Plato than Prada, rather watch Frank Capra than Carrie Bradshaw, and rather listen to Norse myths sung in Icelandic than anything currently on the radio. Yeah. Told you I was weird.

|

Monday, November 29, 2004

Coming attractions

Coming to a computer near you....

The rest of the book.

Yes, I hit 50,000 words, ahead of schedule. Yes, the book as a whole is almost done, as a very rough first draft.

I'll post it soon, but probably all as one giant post, so all the new chapters will be on one day's post, rather than each chapter seperately.

Sound good? Looking forward to it?

copyright 2004 Elizabeth J. Weaver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com